I will now answer Izzy's 11 questions before nominating some of my own favourite bloggers and choosing some questions for them. Here goes!
1. What is your favourite fashion brand and why?
I'm going to struggle to narrow this down, so I'll break this up into high street and high end. My favourite high street brand is definitely Zara, though I'm also a huge fan of H&M and Primark (they have seriously stepped it up recently). In terms of designer brands, I'd have to immediately go with Chanel, the curator of chic. Up there with Coco sit Elie Saab, Zuhair Murad and Valentino. I said I wouldn't be able to choose one!
2. Your number one fashion inspiration?
Again, this won't be a straight forward answer! From doing my latest series 'Best Fashion Moments of 2013', I have discovered even more style muses than I initially knew I had! Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Kate Bosworth and Olivia Palermo will have to share this crown.
3. What type of camera do you use and do you do youtube videos with it too?
I've left my digital camera at home so I'm not sure of the exact make but I'm fairly sure its a Fujifilm. I don't vlog or make YouTube videos (as much as I love watching them!) so this question may be more appropriate to other bloggers!
4.What is your favourite past fashion era? (1980s, 1950s etc)
I adore the drop waist and flapper styles of the 1920s as well as the 1950s silhouette. Grace Kelly in Rear Window embodies the latter whilst reading the description of any female Fitzgerald character will give you a taste for the Roaring Twenties.
5.What is your dream job?
I have always wanted to work in the fashion industry and have had a Vogue subscription for the past 6 years so my dream job would have to be something like fashion journalism for Vogue or perhaps styling. I'd also love to be involved with the making of fashion films (I study Film and Literature at university); I think Chanel's shorts such as "The Return" are such a fantastic fusion of different mediums and that's something I'd love to be a part of.
6. What celebrity has the best fashion taste in your eyes?
Though I certainly would, some people may not classify Rosie Huntington-Whiteley as a celebrity, so in that case I would have to say Blake Lively.
7. Do you have a tattoo? If not, would you like one and where?
I don't have one and have no future plans, I'm far too indecisive for something so permanent!
8. At the moment, what is your favourite song?
I have been listening to Ed Sheeran - I See Fire incessantly recently.
9. If you could only have one beauty item, what would you choose?
Mascara. I think any other beauty item looks silly without mascara so I'd have to pick the key ingredient!
10. Your favourite makeup brand?
I couldn't choose, every item in my make up bag is from somewhere different! Though I am loving my MAC Dubbonet lipstick recently as well as my old favourite Benefit's They're Real! mascara. I'm thinking of doing a 'What's in My Makeup Bag?' post soon so let me know if that's something you'd like to read!
11. Your favourite blogger?
I would have to say Tanya Burr as she is the blogger that inspired me to get back into posting again after a very long break!
So now for my nominees. Apparently each of the 11 bloggers I choose must have under 300 followers to make sure that it is lesser known bloggers who are being given a chance to be found rather than those who have hit blogging stardom already. Here are my nominees:
1. Eleri from Ma Vie En Clothes
2. Izzy from Chasing Hope Away
3. Rebecca from Tomorrow's New Absurdity
4. Zoe from The Rambles of Nuggetstump
5. Jess from The Lovely Side
6. Mihaella from Shapes and Shades
7. Kate from Lashings of Lavender
8. Aiza from The Smartest Thing She Ever Wore
9. Liv from Love Always, Liv
10. Alex from Allurescent
11. Kate from Beauty Babbles
And here are my questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favourite beauty product?
2. Where is your favourite place to travel?
3. Mascara or lipstick?
4. What is your favourite song of the moment?
5. What is your favourite trend this season?
6. Who is your favourite blogger?
7. Which country would you most like to visit?
8. Recommend one beauty product:
9. Who is your style icon?
10. What is your favourite film/TV series?
11. What is your go-to nail colour?
Thank you again to the lovely Izzy for nominating me. To any of my nominees who choose to take part in the Liebster Award, please leave me a comment on this post with the link to your answers and nominees, I love reading all of your blogs and can't wait to see who you nominate!